CRAFT BEER ISN'T OUR SIDELINE, IT'S A PRIMARY FOCUS OF OUR BUSINESS.
Here’s how that passion plays out:
Best in Craft Beer portfolio
We’ve invested serious time and resources into creating a strong, vibrant and robust craft portfolio. It’s diverse enough to offer our customers the best mix of brands, while still keeping all of our suppliers’ priorities a focus.
Craft beer brand promotion
- For our suppliers—our vast market experience and strong market connections can get our suppliers’ products on the shelves and into the hands of thirsty consumers. Our relationships pay dividends through customized consumer promotions to the bar, restaurants and liquor stores that promote our products.
- For our customers—our specialized sales force has a knack for tasting, promoting and executing sales in the craft beer category, both on- and off-premise. Through promotions such as in-store product sampling, radio remotes, grassroots marketing, social media and personalized point of sale campaigns, we can get your product the attention it deserves.
Topnotch customer service
Our beer team members are beer focused and beer trained. We’re committed to service and customer satisfaction and it shows in every aspect of the customer experience.
Beverage industry experience
Bernick’s has a nearly 100 year reputation for doing right by our distributors and customers. We offer the vision, creativity and experience to take craft beer to the next level.
Structured for craft beer success
Our investments in infrastructure, team members and customer service makes Bernick’s the right partner. We’re ready and able to grow with our suppliers by structuring our operations in a way that promotes success:
- Our executive team manages the efforts and execution of all brands for all operations
- All operations are run as individual selling units with separate management and its own strategic direction and vision
- Best practices may be embraced by all operations, but each selling unit maintains its own unique style and portfolio
- All customers interact directly with our sales force to better respond to their needs